Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos  

Go Back   Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos > Car Videos > Rally Videos

Tremek Car Video Forum

Custom Wheels
OMG!! What a drift!! Soo.. wow!! wow..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2006, 08:14 pm   #106 (permalink)
Fanatic Tremekian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevPP
Now that was something else. BUT I believe it was was of those "f..k I somehow managed to pull that off manouvres". I don't believe it was intended to be so "outhere".
Well it would be a little stupid of him to do something like that in such a tight place if he didnt know that he was going to pull it off. Plus even though thats good its not ungodly, most good rally drivers can do that blindfolded. Remember, they're pros not bench racers like us so its not a big deal. We just dont get to see it too often due to TV couverage not being in the right place at the right time.
Old 06 Mar 2006, 04:11 am   #107 (permalink)
Fanatic Tremekian

I have worked within the Australian Rally Championship for one of the major teams (while Chris Atkinson was still a privateer). Bench racer? No. I compete when I can afford to, and have a few trophies and a club championship behind me. Admitted I am nowhere near in this league. Nowhere near at all!!

It was an awesome manouvre but, why isn't there footage of all the top drivers doing it? I know the guy has skills but I think he almost f..ked up, came in a bit to fast. And yes the cameras will miss many good things but I believe there truly was some luck involved in this one.
Old 01 Jul 2006, 12:29 pm   #108 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

can somebody find a working link to this video again? thanks

sorry to dig this thread out of its grave but its a great vid anyways and i have to prove to my dad that 4WD can drift. He claims that if you countersteer at all the car will just spin around.
Old 07 Jul 2006, 01:40 pm   #109 (permalink)
Young Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_formula_S2K
can somebody find a working link to this video again? thanks

sorry to dig this thread out of its grave but its a great vid anyways and i have to prove to my dad that 4WD can drift. He claims that if you countersteer at all the car will just spin around.
http://vtecfist.com/movies/gigi_6.wmv
wireeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2006, 01:41 pm   #110 (permalink)
Young Noob

Quote:
I have worked within the Australian Rally Championship for one of the major teams (while Chris Atkinson was still a privateer). Bench racer? No. I compete when I can afford to, and have a few trophies and a club championship behind me. Admitted I am nowhere near in this league. Nowhere near at all!!

It was an awesome manouvre but, why isn't there footage of all the top drivers doing it? I know the guy has skills but I think he almost f..ked up, came in a bit to fast. And yes the cameras will miss many good things but I believe there truly was some luck involved in this one.

Even if it were a mistake he still did an awesome job controlling it, which takes skill.
wireeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2006, 07:21 am   #111 (permalink)
Fanatic Tremekian

No doubt. He did a fantastic job of making it all work and that takes a lot of skill. I just don't think that was the plan initially.
Old 11 Jul 2006, 05:39 pm   #112 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Quote:
No doubt. He did a fantastic job of making it all work and that takes a lot of skill. I just don't think that was the plan initially.
He was going way too fast for it not to be. He's a show off, thats what makes him great.
paul_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2006, 06:28 am   #113 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Send a message via MSN to Atic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nortad
did anyone see last weekend WRC rally?
This driver (Gigi Galli) punched is co-pilot in the head, inside the car, mid stage while the inboard cam was filming!
Hilarious!!!

NOT Hilarious...just stupid...he also couldnt score as high as the video's sugest, meaning is not that great in winning rallies.., i believe there's a diference between can do and stupid enough to try. Last year WRC was not so great for him...my opinion is he is trouble.
Old 11 Mar 2018, 08:55 am   #114 (permalink)

Default Re: OMG!! What a drift!! Soo.. wow!! wow..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevPP View Post