Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos  

Go Back   Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Tremek Car Video Forum

Custom Wheels
Two things that bug me.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Dec 2004, 07:26 am   #1 (permalink)
Cool Tremekian

Default Two things that bug me.

Ok there are two things that really bug me and I am wondering if any of you feel this way too or know where I am comming from.

1. People that think that there car is something that it is obviously not. (i.e. putting a muffler with a 8 inch tip on a Geo Metro and thinking you can waste an '03 Z06)

2. People putting cars on pedestals and thinking that they are the greatest thing sense oxygen. (i.e. a Corvette owner thinking that no other car can beat them in a race, even though the Corvette is stock and the owner never races it)

Those are the two thing that really bug the crap out of me. I love almost all cars and I am interested in several forms of motorsports and I am tired of seeing these people walk around talking smack. Just makes me wanna kick them in their bloated skulls.

What do you all think?
5.7L 350 c.i.d. V8 w/4-speed man. and 3:90:1 gears
Too many mods to list

1999 Silverado Z71
5.3L 325 c.i.d. V8 w/4-speed auto and 3:42:1 gears
Flowmaster Force II 3 in. cat-back exhaust, JBA 9mm Power Cable spark plug wires, Hypertech 160 degree thermostat
Best 1/4 mile = 16.727@81.51 (Stock)
4332 pounds, 290 - 310 hp and 351 - 361 ft.lbs.

Reon Kadena & Yoko Matsugane = Perfect 10!!

Streetfire.com and all that link to it can eat my *ss!!
dragracingdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2004, 09:39 am   #2 (permalink)
Cool Tremekian

i feel where ur comin from, i work in Newark NJ...
mv420xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2004, 09:59 am   #3 (permalink)
Cool Tremekian

Send a message via ICQ to Dazed Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Dazed Dreamer Send a message via Yahoo to Dazed Dreamer

I used to hate things like that but then I realized "hey if they wanna waste their money like that then let them"

and yah the guys that get big cars to "over compensate" for something they lack but never do anything bout it cause they know they cant kinda annoys me its like if your gonna get a car that can do 0-60 in less than 6 seconds, LET IT! if not then get a Geo Metro and put a big exhaust tip on it

another thing that bugs me is the hate that goes around for poeple that dress up their cars but dont do any performance on it I mean cmon big deal so they like to be flashy and draw attention from your "sleeper" it shouldnt matter to you right?

meh but what do my opinions count for
Dazed Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2004, 10:43 am   #4 (permalink)
XXX

Send a message via AIM to Haakon Send a message via MSN to Haakon

got some good points,and some other thing that bugs me. Just because some kid got a Z06,he cant beat veryone that has a slover car,it also depends on whats beween the seat and the steeringwheel!
Old 24 Dec 2004, 03:37 pm   #5 (permalink)
Fanatic Tremekian

Agreed

What bugs me is that Mc Donalds don't do Supersize fries anymore, just large WTF is up with that and when I ask for 2 large and am only ordering for myself I get this look like OMG we better call head office cos this guy is ordering two lots of fries so our great plan to stop him getting obese has failed

Sorry I didn't know if this was just car related

O.k I hate when people in shit cars put their foot down on puprose cos I pull up behind em at speed. I mean if u want to go 40-50 in a 60 fine but why give it the large one for no good reason, sure if it's a worthy motor I'm up for some fun but otherwise Move ***** Get out the WAy!
Old 28 Dec 2004, 08:07 am   #6 (permalink)
Cool Tremekian

Thanks it is cool to know that there are people out there like me. I am all for letting them do what they want but when they get me involved that pisses me off. i.e. a guy from work has a '85 TA, we raced (me in my S-10, mods listed below) first we started off at a 60 mph roll (I went over the rules so he knew what was goin on) and I beat him, then we raced at a 80 mph roll, and I beat him again then we raced at a 30 mph roll and I won again.) but he still says that he was killing me. I have several witnesses to me beating him (by 3-4 car lenghts).

So in short

'85 TA
5.0L 305 V8 w/ auto

Mods:
K&N Xtreme Lid
Hypertech Programer

Vs.

'99 S-10 Xtreme
(everything listed below)
Plus 120 pound chick with me/and a 100 pound fiberglass topper

I wanted to kick his *ss when he said that he beat me, hell another guy following to see who won beat him with a '89 Nissan Sentra (stock) with a auto and a brush guard on it. So now he is telling everyone that he beat me and when they come to me to laugh I give references that say differ.

Yea and what is up with Mickey D's getting rid of the supersize!! I have to order 2 meal combos just to have the food I need.
Too many mods to list

1999 Silverado Z71
Flowmaster Force II 3 in. cat-back exhaust, JBA 9mm Power Cable spark plug wires, Hypertech 160 degree thermostat

Old 28 Dec 2004, 01:20 pm   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gotta love it when people dress up there cars. Everyone's style is different and I can respect that. I even enjoy it when they recognize they're wasting money. At least they admit it. But seriously thinking that an R sticker will add 5 hp? You need help. Serious help.

As for the serious fans of certain brands, etc. Well, I can see both sides. I'm very brand loyal when it comes to certain things, but not cars. I'm more partial to eras, than brands. I can appreciate a late 50s Corvette, but I'd prefer a mid 60 Mustang.

www.TK42ONE.com
TK42ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2004, 01:30 pm   #8 (permalink)
Cool Tremekian

I can't stand when I am on a web site full of non christians and they say bad things about my religion and why GOD isn't real and stuff. It really annoys me but I'm not the one with the problem . Another thing that annoys me is when i order food and it isn't what I asked for. Another thing that annoys me is when a girl is trying to "have fun" and i say no or am trying to watch TV she still gotta keep trying. Lay off, not till i get married !!

Yes that's right guys I might be a virgin but I probly look better than 85% of you guys . i can control my self that's all that means
Romans 3:23
"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 5:8 "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 10:9 "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
Mach70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2004, 07:01 pm   #9 (permalink)
Cool Tremekian

geez, thanks for the too much info...

i hate when virgins get girls that wanna have sex, and i get girls that don't wanna have sex

i also hate when people spell infiniti as infinity...i know its small, but infinity sells speakers and infiniti is a stupid name for north americans who don't wanna buy an expensive nissan...

i also agree with everything else said above, and i also don't like it when other owners of a car like yours cringe when you modify it. for example, i own a 1966 lincoln with suicide doors, and if i decide to take the chrome off and paint it flat black, the 'purists' say i should restore it to showroom stock...

jeremy
1981 VW Rabbit

Last edited by jeremyg35; 28 Dec 2004 at 07:04 pm.
jeremyg35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2004, 07:15 pm   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyg35
geez, thanks for the too much info...

i hate when virgins get girls that wanna have sex, and i get girls that don't wanna have sex

i also hate when people spell infiniti as infinity...i know its small, but infinity sells speakers and infiniti is a stupid name for north americans who don't wanna buy an expensive nissan...

i also agree with everything else said above, and i also don't like it when other owners of a car like yours cringe when you modify it. for example, i own a 1966 lincoln with suicide doors, and if i decide to take the chrome off and paint it flat black, the 'purists' say i should restore it to showroom stock...

jeremy
I was glancing through your post, noticed the suicide doors.
Thinking WHAT THE **** !! why on a 1986 lincoln
I need glasses

Have any pictures of the lincoln?
Old 28 Dec 2004, 07:21 pm   #11 (permalink)
Cool Tremekian

yeah, doin a nice burnout too i actually didn't remove all the chrome, just the hood ornament and hood letters.

http://www.geocities.com/pimpinlincoln66/pics.html

jeremy
1981 VW Rabbit
jeremyg35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2004, 07:46 pm   #12 (permalink)

Nice, Old school mafia car
Old 29 Dec 2004, 06:04 am   #13 (permalink)
Cool Tremekian

Another thing that bothers me is when someone makes a dyno video and doesn't show the numbers.
Romans 3:23
"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 5:8 "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 10:9 "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
Mach70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2004, 09:38 am   #14 (permalink)
Cool Tremekian

Sweet Lincoln! I love lots of cars probably to many to list here.
Too many mods to list

1999 Silverado Z71

Old 29 Dec 2004, 10:16 am   #15 (permalink)
God

what gets me annoyed is ppl who make threads that jsut make me read...

not to mention what gets me annoyed is the term "RICE"

also what gets me nervous is when i want to be driving my car through curves or on a track and everyone tells me "Take it to the track" then when i do the security there tells me "you can race here" i mean **** ITS A RACE TRACK.....i also hate that when ppl complain about my speed...**** if i can handle my car at that speed let me be jsut cuz your a pussy and can't go over 50kmh don't take it out on me..

another thing that gets me nervous when you put your car on the lift to change your oil and realize you need two front axels, ball joints, water pump, two front tires, brake pads, alignment and a few other loose things...man i need a new car

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
I love you cooking me pancakes.

Wash the dishes too you fag.
low_civic is offline   Reply With Quote