Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos  

Go Back   Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Tremek Car Video Forum

Custom Wheels
Stolen M3 found!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Apr 2006, 09:46 pm   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Talking Stolen M3 found!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

The thieves have been aprehended, one of them killed:loser1:

An amazing story told by LilFlip#2 @ E46fanatics:

Quote:
Well as some of you may have remembered my brother came on here furious after his m3 was stolen out of his own garage in Phoenix Arizona

Here is the story incase you missed it-

It's 3:58 A.M Friday Morning when all of a sudden my brother feels the garage door open (his room is directly over the garage) and he hears one of the cars start. He thinks wtf is my brother doing while my other brother is awoken as well in the other room looking in front of the house where he see's two guys across the street in a bronco, one guy on the sidewalk with a gun or possibly a weapon of some sort, and the alpine white m3 is reversing rapidly out (only reason they couldn't get to my other brothers m3 was because his girlfriend's car was right behind him. My brother is complete shock runs into my brothers room and yells, "someone is stealing your car"! My brothers run down stairs and all they can hear is the m3's exaust fadding away while they dial 911. The cops came within 3 minutes.

My brother is still depressed/ pissed. He feels soo violated. I live in Los Angeles California and when i heard the news i was furious guys. A lot of you are wondering how did they start the car, my brothers leave their keys usually inside on the counter or in the garage so they don't get them mixed up. Regaurdless I am damn glad they did not come inside and hurt my brothers. They never lock the door from the garage to the house so they really could have been killed and it could have been much worse.

THE NUMBER ONE SUSPECTS-

These mother****ers obviously had a motive and knew what they were doing. How did they open our garage door? how did they knew the frequency? they obviously knew my brother and how the m3 works.

The number one suspects on my brother's mind are the workers at BMW OF NORTH SCOTTSDALE. They once not too long back stole one of my brothers older bank of america credit cards that he never used out of his wallet and tried to purchase something with it. My brother filed a compliant but basically the service manager said "well our wokers are fine gentlemen and wouldn't do such a thing calm down etc etc." Okay so w/e the credit card was invalid anyways. So...

Two days ago my other brothers Silver M3 was in service getting a new alternator. His Clicker was in the car. (My brothers have been going to this dealership since they first opened so they pretty much know them and that they live together) He really believes that they got the frequency from the clicker there.

Everything is being investigated now guys, my brother i think is going to be paying BMW of NORTH SCOTTSDALE a visit on monday.

BEWARE GUYS PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE CAR/PARTS.
MY BROTHER IS THE ONLY GUY IN THE SOUTHWEST WITH 20"Iforged Swift in full chrome made for an m3 according to Vince at IForged.

Last night-
My brother (stolen m3 owner) is working at his liquor store saturday night. It's 10 at night when all of a sudden an old customer that knows him really well rolls up to the drive thru. "Hey, did you sell your m3 man?" "No it got jacked last night." They tell my brother that they were only a few streets down from the store and what happend. The customer went up to the m3 and yells out my brothers name with he sees three cholos thugged out with tats, wife beaters and bald heads. The driver goes "do i liook like him you motherf**cker. So my other brother jumps in his silver m3 (he was at the store helping) and goes looking for those crackers. No luck and I am damn glad they didn't have any luck. They were looking until 2 in the morning with some hope of finding it. They called the cops as well but the cops as usual said it'll come up guys don't worry this and that.

5 a.m this morning-

cops knock on their door. Both wake up and the cops told them that they found the car on the side of the road in Peoria (city close to glendale az where they live, peoria is where their liquor store is located) .

So this is what happend-
The guys were apparently trying to floss my brothers m3 acting like it's theirs ( i mean they had the keys and everything) . They were at a bowling alley (thats when that whole customer inncident happend) trying to pick up chicks in the hood hoods of phoenix. They i guess did a drive by shooting killing somebody and a witness called in the m3 and gave the police the plate numbers. Police realize the car is stolen go on a chase to find it. Obviously the m3 out ran them however it ran out of gas so they coasted it into a gas station. jumped out and high jacked a krispy kreme dounut truck and took the driver as a hostage. They went on a high speed chase until about scottsdale when that car also ran out of gas which lead them in a standoff. They were firing at the cops and one guy which is believed to be the driver of the truck and m at the time was killed. the other two suspects somehow someway managed to flee.

The cops told my brother the m3 was found with not even a skratch on it... still i doubt the car will ever feel the same atleast for my brother. As of right now the car is being investigated by the fbi and my brother might not get it back for another 15-30 days. It needs to get inspected by the dealership and all. Can my brother refuse the car? They won't even let me go see the car or take his wallet out camera, glasses etc.

All in all i'm very happy this was all that happend. my brothers could have very well gotten shot. How did they open the garage? that is a golden question. my brother didn't know who these people were and what their intentions were. I am glad they did not go in. very glad.
Boost3dSkyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2006, 02:19 pm   #2 (permalink)
Fanatic Tremekian

awesome, glad the car back with you guys

Good Luck Mini Me at drifting and hopefully at Drifting Pretty

Last edited by Suzano; 24 Apr 2006 at 02:22 pm.
Suzano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2006, 02:26 pm   #3 (permalink)

sweet, owns his own liquor store.
Old 24 Apr 2006, 02:48 pm   #4 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

Send a message via Yahoo to r34drifter

Nice story, I'm gald he got it back, I think he should be able to refuse it at least for the damage done to the engine in the chase or something like that
Old 24 Apr 2006, 02:59 pm   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to bmxer99

Quote:
Originally Posted by r34drifter
Nice story, I'm gald he got it back, I think he should be able to refuse it at least for the damage done to the engine in the chase or something like that
what i was thinking, id never be able to take back a car that was stolen. thats like taking a girl thats been fuked 20 times and then comming back to you.... shell never be the same.
bmxer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2006, 03:06 pm   #6 (permalink)
LSxless In Seattle

so they did a drive by in the car?
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2006, 04:06 pm   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to bmxer99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis
so they did a drive by in the car?

lol yea also another reason i wouldnt take it back...

seems most people over looked this part of the story lol
bmxer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2006, 05:26 pm   #8 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxer8699
lol yea also another reason i wouldnt take it back...

seems most people over looked this part of the story lol
or you could get shot at by the ppl who got shot thinking it was you :mecry:
Old 24 Apr 2006, 06:01 pm   #9 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

Send a message via AIM to JGT8229

i would sell it and buy a new one , like everyone esle says it wil never be the same
JGT8229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2006, 06:08 pm   #10 (permalink)
Banned

The owner is suuppper glad his car is safely back, but says that deep inside his mind it feels like a "molested" M3:mecry: . i don't know if he is gonna refuse the car, but the wheels are definately coming back...those fckers are sshhhweeeett!!

Dammit it shoulda been me who found the car!! I called him up the day it got stolen and he said he would offer 5grand on the where-abouts of the car (and he's sincere)...I spent Fri. Night scowering...but a few miles off:banghead:

HERE IS THE ARTICLE ABOUT THE SITUATION:
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...stage0424.html

Last edited by Boost3dSkyline; 24 Apr 2006 at 06:16 pm.
Boost3dSkyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2006, 06:37 pm   #11 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost3dSkyline
The owner is suuppper glad his car is safely back, but says that deep inside his mind it feels like a "molested" M3:mecry: . i don't know if he is gonna refuse the car, but the wheels are definately coming back...those fckers are sshhhweeeett!!

Dammit it shoulda been me who found the car!! I called him up the day it got stolen and he said he would offer 5grand on the where-abouts of the car (and he's sincere)...I spent Fri. Night scowering...but a few miles off:banghead:

HERE IS THE ARTICLE ABOUT THE SITUATION:
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...stage0424.html
It sucks for the hostage... At least he's a alive :banghead:
Old 24 Apr 2006, 09:03 pm   #12 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

damn thats a f'ed up story

2010 f1shitty
rims/tires
EVILZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2006, 03:58 pm   #13 (permalink)
Veteran Tremekian

Send a message via MSN to GTSAdam

Some people are ****ed.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, BUT rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "HELL YEAH, WHAT A TRIP"

http://www.drakephotography.com.au <--- New Website
GTSAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2006, 04:28 pm   #14 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

holy shit! and i thought i had some killer car stories... That tops mine!