Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos  

Go Back   Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos > Car Videos > General Car Videos

Tremek Car Video Forum

Custom Wheels
Lancer Evolution X on the test track

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2007, 03:36 pm   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Default Lancer Evolution X on the test track

Lancer Evolution X on the test track
ak87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2007, 11:35 pm   #2 (permalink)
absolut cool

Default Re: Lancer Evolution X on the test track

the first 2 guys should learn to drive. in the first clip he was understeering about every corner and in the second one, my mama can slalom an ambulance van closer to them cones. the only worthy bit seemed, well thats prolly cuz it's all in japanese and i couldnt understand crap of the maybe interesting technical nerd talk. so the only worthy bit was the last 45 seconds of the second clip when a third driver finally put the pedal down. my 2 cents and thanks for the vids...
Old 02 Nov 2007, 12:48 am   #3 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

Location: Somebody please tell that squirrel those nuts are MINE!!

Last edited by Mr Void; 02 Nov 2007 at 12:50 am. Reason: can't work out how to delete?
Mr Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2007, 06:33 am   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by /NDA View Post
the first 2 guys should learn to drive. in the first clip he was understeering about every corner and in the second one, my mama can slalom an ambulance van closer to them cones. the only worthy bit seemed, well thats prolly cuz it's all in japanese and i couldnt understand crap of the maybe interesting technical nerd talk. so the only worthy bit was the last 45 seconds of the second clip when a third driver finally put the pedal down. my 2 cents and thanks for the vids...
Dude, do you even know what you are talking about? Looks to me your definition of good driving is skidding the car around in an unorganized fashion with big tire smoke, lol. And im pretty sure it was all one guy.
Lerlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2007, 09:21 am   #5 (permalink)
absolut cool

Simon McKinley look, it's skidding with big tire smoke, lol.

so it's beginners luck to take corners at 35mph in a 4runner doing a 4wd drift on a foot of snow? and it must be a miracle i never once got into an accident in 15 years driving in the snow with rwd or awd, huh?

the first clip the guy was wearing a short white sleeve t-shirt, the other was wearing a black long sleeves with light green stripes. on second look, maybe it's the same guy. i thought, in the last bit, that i saw the driver wearing long white sleeves. conclusion, if it was the same guy, he doesn't sux if he shuts up... but he still was understeering the car in the first clip and miles off the cones in the second.

Last edited by /NDA; 04 Nov 2007 at 09:24 am.
/NDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2007, 10:19 am   #6 (permalink)
Cool Tremekian

i agree he could have pushed the car a little harder, but when you talk about all the tech while driving you tend to focus more on the talk than the drive
on a sidenote is it me or are all manufacturers having something against a good old manual tranny?