Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos  

Go Back   Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos > Car Videos > General Car Videos

Tremek Car Video Forum

Custom Wheels
Street Racing In Ontario

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2004, 03:14 pm   #1 (permalink)
Dedicated Tremekian

Wink Street Racing In Ontario

Street Racing In Ontario

http://www.nickslife.citymax.com/f/ontario10mb.wmv
jasmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 03:43 pm   #2 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

Send a message via MSN to aquito

nice vid
Old 21 Jun 2004, 03:51 pm   #3 (permalink)
Regular Tremekian

Sad but true.
NXD 5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 04:24 pm   #4 (permalink)
Dedicated Tremekian

Send a message via AIM to TougeMonster

Canada Right? or Cali?
Old 21 Jun 2004, 05:08 pm   #5 (permalink)
Regular Tremekian

hahahaha I actually thought that was funny! serious i did
ledzeppac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 08:59 pm   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmos
that is ontario, cali my friend... those street races blow. I have accually been to those and what that guy says is all true.
CaLiJeRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:33 pm   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaLiJeRk
that is ontario, cali my friend... those street races blow. I have accually been to those and what that guy says is all true.
not really I have been going for almost 3 years! It goes off I have tons of footage! You went there like twice then cause you must not know what really happens there, yes sometimes the (rice) ruins it but I have great footage there, Stopped going for the last 2 months cause they are starting to crack down on shit like that you can actually see My friend in that video rec with us leaning in the car, I think it's the second or third race on the right, anyway Those are the only good races around here IMO, unless you got to sfv If that is your friend he don't know what's up(except Dissen) the stupid Rice cause I have some footage of some fast rice, nsx, vipers. f-bod's , 03 cobra's all kinds of shit!!!
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 10:47 am   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR.GONZO
not really I have been going for almost 3 years! It goes off I have tons of footage! You went there like twice then cause you must not know what really happens there, yes sometimes the (rice) ruins it but I have great footage there, Stopped going for the last 2 months cause they are starting to crack down on shit like that you can actually see My friend in that video rec with us leaning in the car, I think it's the second or third race on the right, anyway Those are the only good races around here IMO, unless you got to sfv If that is your friend he don't know what's up(except Dissen) the stupid Rice cause I have some footage of some fast rice, nsx, vipers. f-bod's , 03 cobra's all kinds of shit!!!
it's very rarely that you see those nice of cars though, i have a friend at OPD that tells me when they are gonna do the major crackdowns.
plus all of the accidents and the shit talking out there is rediculous. It's probably been 2 years since I've been out there though.
CaLiJeRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 12:04 pm   #9 (permalink)
Regular Tremekian

I live in Yorba Linda, nothing but little faggot ricers in Orange county street racing. I hear Fontana has some good street racing...
Old 22 Jun 2004, 12:25 pm   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Ahaha that guy is hilarious. Ya some stupid "racers".....man. Nice post
Old 22 Jun 2004, 02:24 pm   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaLiJeRk
it's very rarely that you see those nice of cars though, i have a friend at OPD that tells me when they are gonna do the major crackdowns.
plus all of the accidents and the shit talking out there is rediculous. It's probably been 2 years since I've been out there though.
true, that's why I don't go anymore those crackdowns, yes some people are dumb out there! But A majority of the time I went I seen a lot of great nights! Fontana street races is the ontario races, to the other guy, I need to start going through my collection of races and make all the good ones! It will take forever though.
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 02:57 pm   #12 (permalink)
Regular Tremekian

Quote:
Fontana street races is the ontario races,
Well I dont think this vid is what I am talking about. I have a friend who tralors his chevelle out there to race.
Old 12 Aug 2004, 05:56 pm   #13 (permalink)
Young Noob

LOL, That's some funny shit! U SEE THAT RED CIVICS BURN OUT LOL!
good shit though! that guy is funny!
isuzu_imark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2004, 11:00 pm   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Send a message via AIM to BIGGIE

I love seein this video.. That guy Nick is hilarous....
BIGGIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2004, 07:48 am   #15 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Send a message via AIM to crazyjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR.GONZO

I've been going to the same races for a few years also... lately it's gotten pretty gay. It seems that since F&F was released all the ricers just go to watch and act stupid when the cops get there. We were there last saturday and watched a shooting =\

You say you've been going for a while, did you ever see a white convertible Z28 woopin ass on everyone? I had it strait piped with a few minor things done So it was loud. If you did, and if you have any video, that would be AWESOME cause the only footage I have of mine is on tape and I have no capture card

I used to go out there with a green third gen T/A until some fag in a grand cherokee hit me in front of scandia, that was somewhere around two years ago. I have pics of the wreck if anybody's interested =X
crazyjim is offline   Reply With Quote