Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos  

Go Back   Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos > Off Topic > Debate

Tremek Car Video Forum

Custom Wheels
2nd amendment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2009, 01:43 pm   #31 (permalink)

Default Re: 2nd amendment

Hell, I would like to see anyone take guns from Texas.
That would be ****ing laugh of a disaster !
American Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2009, 02:33 pm   #32 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

None of my guns have ever killed anyone.

Why is it every time guns are brought up, we get an inarticulate response from the Brit, whose country has a gun ban but not the matching decrease in crime to show for it?

Obama can't gymkhana.
STIvsSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2009, 04:06 pm   #33 (permalink)

Those brits are brutal. They should ban knives
American Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2009, 04:41 am   #34 (permalink)
Super Moderator

inarticulate response ? i dont want to go into all the school and work killings.thats due to some kid getting pops guns and shooting up there whole school...just because u dont kill people with legal guns.doesnt mean other wont.having guns legal there was a big fuk up.and its past the point of banning them now...the kill rate in the us with guns is like a 3rd world country.and this from a country who think there world leaders....

knife crime is a big thiing here on the news all the time.but if anyone gets killed by a knife or a gun anywhere in the country its big news..over there i guess its nothing if someone is shoot dead? as it happens daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairKunt View Post
Yeh have a deathmatch at a school, totally Americanize it
UKunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2009, 05:10 am   #35 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

Well, we do have roughly 5 times your population. Shootings don't always make the national news, but they do make the local news, and they don't happen daily. Weekly would even be a stretch, although maybe an average would be weekly...and the "victims" are rarely normal people. Its usually some bad guy shot another bad guy, or the cops shot some bad guy.

The problem is that whenever there is a "high profile" one, the news media (who is run by liberals) sensationalizes it because they WANT guns portrayed in a bad light.

For instance, the media made a big deal out of the VA Tech shooter having bought his guns at a gun-show, where they seem to think there is this thing called the "gun show loophole". It is a fictitious idea. Gun shows have no special privileges for selling guns that other places do not. There are no less background checks going on there than any other place that guns are sold.

Those most opposed to guns are always those less educated on the subject.

Obama can't gymkhana.
Old 21 Nov 2009, 07:56 am   #36 (permalink)
Tremek Supporter

Generalizations work both ways STI. Your last statement is as reaching as the liberal Media theory.

It's as MCA pointed out very well, it is a very difficult issue because most gun owners are passionate, and very serious about the responsibility that comes with gun ownership. The problem with everyone owning guns comes back to those indivduals with less common sense, self control, and respect for others.

And the whole thought process that if every household was heavily armed crime would be reduced is questionable at best. As I stated before, Wyatt Earp made you check your guns with him upon entering town. Most robberies and thefts don't involve violence, add guns into every instance and you will definately see an increase in casulties (both good guys and bad guys). The root causes of crime need to be dealt with before additional gun control or freedom will have either a positive or negative effect on anything.
Double is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2009, 11:51 am   #37 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

Send a message via AIM to Jonnychadootz

That's a good argument Double

I'll give another example....To own a gun requires a background check and (depending on your state) alot of others checks/requirements. We allow women and complete f*cking morons to drive on a daily basis. Cars kill assloads more people per year than legal guns do. Should we ban cars?
Old 21 Nov 2009, 12:09 pm   #38 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double View Post
Most robberies and thefts don't involve violence
Bullsh**

I'm not handing over my wallet because you asked politely and you look like a nice person.

Maybe you meant to say most robberies don't result in injuries, because the bad guy has a means of doing you harm, and you have no means of protecting yourself.

I am not one to rely on the mercy of a person who uses or threatens death or serious injury to get what they don't deserve from me, hoping they will be satisfied with merely taking my possessions and leaving me and my wife unharmed.

No, the crook who hopes to ambush me for a quick buck is in for a surprise.

Obama can't gymkhana.

Last edited by STIvsSVT; 21 Nov 2009 at 12:13 pm.
Old 21 Nov 2009, 04:31 pm   #39 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

firearms are necessary. without mine, after having them, i feel in some situations, that i dont have the means for my family to be protected. if im away on tour with the band, or visiting a friend down the street, and someone decides they want something i have. im obviously not there to lay down a whoopin, my wife cant take down 3 guys( which i dont know for sure, but i highly doubt it.) id feel alot more positive if my glock was in my womans hand. as far as criminals owning guns, they usually dont posess them legaly which is obvious. these retards on the news always make the point of a bad guy killing 5 people with an uzi. hhhmmm. not a real thinker. uzi's require a class 2 or 3 license which is military or a special condition. homies slangin rock on the corner, and killing 15 cops while jacked up on pcp doesnt even classify him as a U.S. citizen or human/ only humans can have licenses. i think. situations like that are a top reason for this whole agenda. bs in my opinion. what if that guy on pcp decided to go for a walk before his temper tantrum and wandered into a lawmakers neighborhood(not gonna happen, i know. figuratively speaking). mr congressman just surrendered his family heirloom shotgun to uncle sam last week, and homeboy just bought it off the corner with his big bag of drugs for 500$, with a scraped off serial #. who wins now?
deathate666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2009, 04:32 pm   #40 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double View Post
Generalizations work both ways STI. Your last statement is as reaching as the liberal Media theory.

It's as MCA pointed out very well, it is a very difficult issue because most gun owners are passionate, and very serious about the responsibility that comes with gun ownership. The problem with everyone owning guns comes back to those indivduals with less common sense, self control, and respect for others.

And the whole thought process that if every household was heavily armed crime would be reduced is questionable at best. As I stated before, Wyatt Earp made you check your guns with him upon entering town. Most robberies and thefts don't involve violence, add guns into every instance and you will definately see an increase in casulties (both good guys and bad guys). The root causes of crime need to be dealt with before additional gun control or freedom will have either a positive or negative effect on anything.
well put.
Old 22 Nov 2009, 03:06 am   #41 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

why didnt you just post some michael moore clip..cause just like the shit hes put together, nothing is ever offically said.

if facts are not put into place, what is there even to debate about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxer8699 View Post
time to rape again
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4g63_frosty View Post
I beat off to Schindler's List
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
I'll fly to africa and hire a slave
hull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2009, 07:59 am   #42 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

Send a message via AIM to DriftingRz Send a message via MSN to DriftingRz

in response to me owning an everyday carry knife.... and mentioning our white house is trying to disarm the people with the quote

"an armed man is a civilan, and an unarmed man is a subject"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hull View Post
..what a stupid thing to say, there is no reason why anyone should be roamin around the city with a loaded gun or a razor sharp blade..

how old is that quote?..what a good idea, have it legal for everyone to have a knife & pistol packed. 3/4ths of the arrested of "gangstas" is illegal possesion of a weapon.

the laws arnt getting passed to fuk over law abiding ppl, they're there for pieces of shit like that..look at what ur fukin sayin.

So yeah, wave ur flag and make what they're doin legal, just remember..they dont give a shit whether its legal or not. It just makes it easier for them to stay on the streets if what they're doin is legal.

There is no reason why anyone should be carring around a razor sharp blade, if its really needed..its most likely assessable near by. fukin rednecks are always fighting for causes like this, how about you look at who's side your fukin on..dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftingRz View Post
thats about the stupidest dam thing ive ever heard. you contradicted yourself so many times. legalizing these things like carrying knives and or concealed hand guns. gives LAW ABIDING CIVILIANS the right to protect themselves. criminals dont give a damn. they dont obtain there weapons legally. they are gonna have weapons in any situation. they always have, and they always will. you think that prisoneers are given the weapons from officers for there good behavior? no they can make them and or obtain them illegally. you sir are the dipshit.. i look like a stupid redneck racist on here but im not stupid. go read the CONSTITUTION we were given the right to bare arms so that we THE PEOPLE could protect ourselves FROM the GOVERNMENT.. you think the american revolution just happend....? your the dumbass.

maybe you should proofread what you type before you the accuser look like the dipshit. also maybe learn a little history before you stop blabbing

i dont carry a knife for personal defense hence why its my EDC blade.. (every day carry). i always find a use for it. always will. so think what you want. i dont live in the greatest area down here in the south. and if the day comes where i need my knife to defend myself against someone breaking and entering or any other situation. your dam right im gonna use it. ya know what else, i got a LOADED rifle sittin beside my bed. and a 9mm coming soon.

im an outdoorsmen. i spend alot of time outdoors. i have a use for my weapons. i spend time on the shooting range. its a HOBBY of mine. everything i have is for that hobby. i want a 9mm cause im going to start reloading and casting my own Bullets. but that doesnt mean im gonna leave it unloaded in a case in my closet. im gonna have it closeby when i need it. im not gonna sit back and watch something happen to me or anyone else.

ill be happy to keep arguing... just keep in mind your arguing with a (crazy redneck who just likes to shoot stuff and harm little innocent animals.... or atleast thats what it looks like in some hippies eyes) and also someone who knows there history quite well

so ignore him. he's not the brightest crayon out there

Last edited by DriftingRz; 23 Nov 2009 at 04:40 pm.
DriftingRz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2009, 08:01 am   #43 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

oh and another quote from the biggest thread to those who dont live here in the US.

Quote:
its diffent outside the US. burgh and blair. yall dont have hundreds and thousands of (gangsters) like i do here in Georgia (just my state alone, millions across the country). who wont work a day in there life. there parents didnt work. they think they deserve to get everything for free. and they're willing to take it by force. (steal and sell, thats there life, been seeing that happen for years, everyday in school here it went down, stuff went missing) i know people whos houses that have been broken into.. more than one time. even when i was living in a descent neighborhood last year. nearly every car got broken into in ONE night. including all 3 of ours. dozens of cars that night. thats how damn lazy they are. i'd like for anybody move into US for just maybe a few years and see how quick your mind changes.
Old 22 Nov 2009, 08:14 am   #44 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

so i guess mr hull here is also saying

abe lincoln was a dipshit?

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’

how about mr jefferson?

‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’

but on the contrary... you seem to agree with Adolf Hitler

‘‘The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjected people to carry arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjected peoples to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the underdog is a sine qua non ["something essential" lit. "without which not"] for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or police.’’

you know what sovereignty means? sovereignty-the quality of having supreme, independent authority over a territory. It can be found in a power to rule and make law that rests on a political fact for which no purely legal explanation can be provided.

im done for now. time to go to Church.
Old 22 Nov 2009, 09:02 am   #45 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

wow. lots of really good opinions. i dont think people realize how many citizens carry on a daily basis. youd be surprised. the guy behind you in the grocery line proly had a revolver in his waistband and im sure at least one person had a kershaw or pocket knife. the old ladie in front proly has a can of mace. everyone has the right, and needs to protect themselves these days. its fact. no law will ever stop us. its human nature, and wheather i have to carry a pocket full of plastic sporks(will never happen), i will defend myself and my family if my fists cant do it alone.