Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos  

Go Back   Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos > Off Topic > Debate

Tremek Car Video Forum

Custom Wheels
2nd amendment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2009, 07:31 am   #16 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

Default Re: 2nd amendment

yea that wouldnt be pretty

2010 f1shitty
rims/tires
EVILZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2009, 07:43 am   #17 (permalink)
Tremek Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01mmmz28 View Post
^ I know damn well they wont go door-to-door for them, but they do have proof of sales records they can go by..........

and Double, I know exactly what is and what isnt out there, I just feel that one day the movie "red dawn" might actually happen, and if I can be more preparred than the next guy, then so be it.
Great movie

Just enjoy your firearms and stay prepared for whatever you want.

That said
If anyone with the firepower to invade the county and hold it decides to come for you they won't be stopped by what you obtained legally under the 2nd amendment and the current laws in place regarding firearms.

My point is lets not lose our marbles over a segment of Lou Dobbs that is almost a year old and yet to hold any validity.
Double is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2009, 05:41 pm   #18 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

Send a message via AIM to DriftingRz Send a message via MSN to DriftingRz

actually a remake of reddawn coming out 2010. hope its good. and i agree with kirk. im stocking up on guns and ammunition as i can afford it
DriftingRz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2009, 06:31 pm   #19 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

Say it isn't so. There is no way modern Hollywood could remake Red Dawn in any favorable way to those who are fans of the original. They insert too many of their liberal viewpoints into everything they make. Liberals view Red Dawn as a right wing fantasy movie. I am not hopeful.

Speaking of Red Dawn, and guns, I took my AK47 to the range today to zero the red-dot sight I got for it.

Obama can't gymkhana.
STIvsSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2009, 02:28 am   #20 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
^ what is it actually going to hurt for me to have and keep my guns? Nothing........but there will be that one day in the future where some tree hugger ffamily who does not own a gun(s) comes to my house for protection.......then who will be the paranoid one? Every super power must fall, sooner or later........I am just going to be a survivor imo.
funnyest thing ive read in years. you watch to many movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairKunt View Post
Yeh have a deathmatch at a school, totally Americanize it
UKunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2009, 10:34 am   #21 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

^ I do my best to entertain you with my words of wisdom.
Old 19 Nov 2009, 12:04 pm   #22 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

Send a message via AIM to Jonnychadootz

Banning legal weapons isn't going to help shit....It's not the legal/registered 1's that are used to commit crimes. Look at Chicago for example, this is 1 of the few places in the US where it is completely illegal to own a firearm for any purpose. At the same time they have 1 of the highest crime rates in the country.
Old 19 Nov 2009, 03:36 pm   #23 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

^ you are 100% correct.....but....taking weapons away from those that are responsible owners, leaving them defenseless, only gives the criminal element that much more reason to commit crimes against innocent individuals.......because they know they wont be armed. I bet the amount of home invasions would sky rocket.
Old 19 Nov 2009, 04:11 pm   #24 (permalink)
MCA
Obsessed Tremekian

^Agree man, you have the right to protect yourself, if everybody had a pair of AK-47s in their houses and a little bit of training using them, no thief would dare entering...

If the authorities cant control the "thieves, smugglers etc" from having guns, much less the innocent citizen right? much less without a gun lol.

Now on the other hand the innocent people have to be well educated/trained to not become a "bad guy" having the power "gun" to do whatever he thinks he can...
They have to learn to control that power (the power to take life with just a finger)

It is a difficult matter...
MCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2009, 06:09 pm   #25 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

Those who wish to ban guns don't trust themselves with that power, so they feel how could anyone else control themselves. They wish to ban guns because they think no one could have more self control than them.

Obama can't gymkhana.
STIvsSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2009, 06:10 am   #26 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
^ you are 100% correct.....but....taking weapons away from those that are responsible owners, leaving them defenseless, only gives the criminal element that much more reason to commit crimes against innocent individuals.......because they know they wont be armed. I bet the amount of home invasions would sky rocket.
we have to use knifes or bats to get them out over here.its not like it happes alot.no friends of mine have ever had there home robbed.i dont see why you would be scared not to have guns..crime cant be that bad there to warrent owning a gun...im sure its more of a CAWK thing. if you have a gun u think u have a big cawk? it might stop people going in your army bases and shooting it up....who would of thought someone would go into a army base and kill 14? people?

are guns good? not in my eyes.as there only built to kill something.nothing more or less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairKunt View Post
Yeh have a deathmatch at a school, totally Americanize it
UKunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2009, 06:47 am   #27 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

you guys have bats? i thought you hated baseball. and i think only handguns are illegal here in chicago its ok to own a rifle, thank god i live just ouside it, but was thinkin about moving downtown but it would suck because id have to leave my handgun at my bros house. our mayor is a complete idiot and the king of crook county.

2010 f1shitty
rims/tires
EVILZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2009, 07:21 am   #28 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

The reason some jack off got onto any Army base and did what he did is.....IT WAS AN ARMY BASE....the US Army doesnt know its head from its ass. They have civilians at their gates letting people in. Try that shit on the Marine base where I work.....WONT HAPPEN.......at each gate there are 4 fully armed and armored Marines with M16's, M4's, shot guns, pistols.......you can't squeeze a fart through our gates without the Marines knowing about it.
Old 20 Nov 2009, 12:30 pm   #29 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

Send a message via AIM to Jonnychadootz

I don't want people to get me wrong....I wish guns were never invented. It's alot more personal to use a sword or knife to stab/slice some1 (I actually appreciate the skill involved) People would think twice these days about killing if it were only knives etc once again. However, guns do exist and Kunt the US is not England. We have alot of degenerates here (just the way it is) Home invasions, car jackings and other dumb shit that the cops simply can't get to in time. Due to the fact that guns are prevalent people have the right to defend themselves in a like manner. You cannot allow decent people to be defenseless against that type of weaponry (ever heard the old bringing a knife to a gun fight?) I mean if it wasn't important I highly doubt it would be #2 on the list
Old 20 Nov 2009, 01:16 pm   #30 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to bmxer99

i want them to ban guns, then go try to take them from kirk..

"well HELLL YOU BOYS DUN COME TO THA WROOONG HOUSE HOLD! IMMA **** YALL UP!"

small arms war ensues*
bmxer99 is offline   Reply With Quote