Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos  

Go Back   Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos > Off Topic > Debate

Tremek Car Video Forum

Custom Wheels
I'm American FTW

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2009, 07:35 am   #61 (permalink)
Moderator
 
bmxer99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 26,020
Send a message via AIM to bmxer99
Default Re: Bat Violin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKunt View Post
lmao truth hurts? when was the last invation of england? we are talking back in the days when WE invaided america,,was there a invation in any WW? no.we was not invaided.or even close to being invaided..so the chances or us spekaign german was very slim....if anyone would of been speakign german it would of been AMERICA..if the brits didnt take over.germans and dutch would of ran the USA.hench why alot of america was named after dutch towns(NEW AMSTERDAM ect).but now your whole country is named after british towns...a big stamp of OWNAGE/

learn some history.WE asked for help in WORLD WAR 1.it was a world war dipshit.and america didnt want any part of it.UNTILL you got bomb the **** out of(pussys).

WikiAnswers - When did the US join World War 2


read dipshit^^^^
the biggest question is why didnt u join the war 15years earlyer? as i say again u didnt want to help in a WORLD WAR. that means you as america are in the world..not hiding being pussys.even the french were in WW1 and america wasnt....
and you may not of been invaided.but your at war with your own people there. with school shootings.work shootings. gang shootings.that doesnt sounds like a great country to me.if you cant control your OWN people WTF chance have you got in a war..not good as we have seen over the last 50 years.

wikipedia is not a reliable source. so your argument is null and void, any professor at a university will tell you that and will not accept it as a source on any paper or argument...Since people like me your you can go in there and make shit up and have no truth/logic/proof behind it... Get educated.. next quote please
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
chrysler reminds me of that old man who walks around talking to himself. that no one gives a shit about.
bmxer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2009, 07:41 am   #62 (permalink)
Moderator
 
bmxer99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 26,020
Send a message via AIM to bmxer99
Default Continuation of USA vs British b.s.

since it was a debate and chris wanted to delete all the posts lmao. they will now all go in here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
chrysler reminds me of that old man who walks around talking to himself. that no one gives a shit about.
bmxer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2009, 01:04 am   #63 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
UKunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: in jims arse
Posts: 19,193
Default Re: Bat Violin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxer99 View Post
wikipedia is not a reliable source. so your argument is null and void, any professor at a university will tell you that and will not accept it as a source on any paper or argument...Since people like me your you can go in there and make shit up and have no truth/logic/proof behind it... Get educated.. next quote please
haha my evidence was far better then what you said. you said WE asked for help..where is this proof.was you there at the time.? what was the reason.why u joined..seems to me that it was just after pearl harbour.when you got bombed...myabe it was a bit of luck and you was about to join the war 15 years to late.but im guessing.it was due to oil.wow thats strange that its still happening 90 years on.

lol get educated? ive proven more fact then you have sonny boy jim..and i closed it as what u just said was pointless.worse then wiki.but i can give you another 10 links if you want to why america joined the war.and it has nothing to do with asking for help..it was a WORLD WAR..the UK joined the war when poland got invaded by german..not due to getting bombed..unlike the USA.we was willing to put troops on the line to help another country..where USA only did for them self..

pointless argument as you have nothing to bring to the table..not even a ''made up wiki page.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairKunt View Post
Yeh have a deathmatch at a school, totally Americanize it
UKunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2009, 03:21 am   #64 (permalink)
VIPER>ZR1
 
97talon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Laconia NH
Posts: 22,577
Send a message via AIM to 97talon
Default Re: Continuation of USA vs British b.s.

"Britain had made a pact with Germany that Germany could "invade" Checkoslavica to "rescue distressed German civilians living there" according to the Munich Accord that Neville Chamberlain signed with Adolf Hitler in 1938. Hitler was not to invade any other country or England would instill reprisal, that means "go to war", against Germany. Hitler believed England was weak because they signed the agreement, so he made a similar pact with Russia and invaded Poland on September 1, 1939. England declared war against Germany that same day"

Actually the brits joined because they knew they were going to get fcked up anyways.
97talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2009, 05:40 am   #65 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
UKunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: in jims arse
Posts: 19,193
Default Re: Continuation of USA vs British b.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97talon View Post
"Britain had made a pact with Germany that Germany could "invade" Checkoslavica to "rescue distressed German civilians living there" according to the Munich Accord that Neville Chamberlain signed with Adolf Hitler in 1938. Hitler was not to invade any other country or England would instill reprisal, that means "go to war", against Germany. Hitler believed England was weak because they signed the agreement, so he made a similar pact with Russia and invaded Poland on September 1, 1939. England declared war against Germany that same day"

Actually the brits joined because they knew they were going to get fcked up anyways.
haa sure.the differnce is.we went to war to help poland ect.not due to getting bombed like the USA..we didnt wait for them to hit us first like u did.
but ur saying what ive said.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairKunt View Post
Yeh have a deathmatch at a school, totally Americanize it
UKunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2009, 05:52 am   #66 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian
 
EVILZ33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in a hot chick
Posts: 9,270
Default Re: Continuation of USA vs British b.s.

yea you britts went over there because you guys knew that no one else would be abel to stop them and theyd eventually show up at your door step. then once they were right across the chanel we got bombed and said "shit those britts are gonna get their asses kicked so we went over there before they got here" plus their u boats were getting close to our shores. plus america kicks ass
__________________
MY CAR
03 Z33 twin turbo track edition
mods:alot

2010 f1shitty
rims/tires
EVILZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2009, 05:52 am   #67 (permalink)
New Member
 
American Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: South Korea
Posts: 24,030
Default Re: Continuation of USA vs British b.s.

You guys realize this shit went on decades ago ?
Who gives a fuk.


Only old man vdubya and kirk experienced the turning of the 19th century
__________________
Still loving the cack
American Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2009, 05:55 am   #68 (permalink)
Tremek Supporter
 
Double's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Default Re: Continuation of USA vs British b.s.

Boys lets get these things correct now.

America did fight in WW1, had over a 100,000 casulties and around 50,000 dead.
To put things in perspective our industrial revolution was beginning around the same time as WW1 and at that time the USA wasn't even considered relevant in terms of military power and Naval prowless. Our industrial revolution is what brought us to the forefront of military power, and the real driving force behind victory in WW2 was the American industrial complex.
Double is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2009, 06:27 am   #69 (permalink)
VIPER>ZR1
 
97talon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Laconia NH
Posts: 22,577
Send a message via AIM to 97talon
Default Re: Continuation of USA vs British b.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKunt View Post
haa sure.the differnce is.we went to war to help poland ect.not due to getting bombed like the USA..we didnt wait for them to hit us first like u did.
but ur saying what ive said.
You went there because you were next not to help. There is a difference.

You should be thanking the russians though. Had they not done what their part on their front you guys would be fcked.
97talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2009, 07:09 am   #70 (permalink)
Cool Tremekian
 
x1800ccS13x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 479
Default Re: Continuation of USA vs British b.s.

who cares really? I'd much rather live in the states than on a overcrowded inbred island called brittian. go pork your sister...
x1800ccS13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2009, 01:47 am   #71 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
UKunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: in jims arse
Posts: 19,193
Default Re: Continuation of USA vs British b.s.

just face it.you speak shit when you say we would be speaking german if it wasnt for you..do you know how much power the UK had back in them days..and the fact that we helped out in both WW and help win it.and only being a tiny little island...its the big countrys what were pussys.like america..they should of joined the war alot sooner then they did..

and na id rather live in the UK.where people can go to school without someone coming in and try killing the whole school.just as they lost a game of call of duty online..no guns no gun problems..

oh and it wasnt the UK that won the war.it was a joint effort with other countrys...america just did what they normaly do. make money off war and hide. but thanks for 2 years of help.. just a shame about the other 15years or so..
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairKunt View Post
Yeh have a deathmatch at a school, totally Americanize it

Last edited by UKunt; 29 Aug 2009 at 01:50 am.
UKunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2009, 01:53 am   #72 (permalink)
New Member
 
American Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: South Korea
Posts: 24,030
Default Re: Continuation of USA vs British b.s.

Who cares. Past is Past. Quit looking behind, move forward.







Hate the aussies brits japs chinese irans cuba and towelheads
I am joking
__________________
Still loving the cack
American Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2009, 02:00 am   #73 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
UKunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: in jims arse
Posts: 19,193
Default Re: Continuation of USA vs British b.s.

indeed i dont really care. i just think its BS that without your help we would speak german..the world speaks ENGLISH.thats a good unuff stamp of ownage to me..


YouTube - Winston S Churchill: We Shall Fight on the Beaches
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairKunt View Post
Yeh have a deathmatch at a school, totally Americanize it
UKunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2009, 04:30 am   #74 (permalink)
VIPER>ZR1
 
97talon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Laconia NH
Posts: 22,577
Send a message via AIM to 97talon
Default Re: Continuation of USA vs British b.s.

Without the russians you would be speaking german.
97talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2009, 04:33 am   #75 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
UKunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: in jims arse
Posts: 19,193
Default Re: Continuation of USA vs British b.s.

lol wrong.without brits being in the war you all would be speaking german...but you dont you all speak ENGLISH






OWNED!!!!!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairKunt View Post
Yeh have a deathmatch at a school, totally Americanize it
UKunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American Drug war ( good film ) American Psycho Movies / Music / TV Shows 3 21 Jun 2009 01:48 pm
American Automakers May Get Another $25 Billion Loan Soup General Automotive Talk 6 04 Nov 2008 06:53 pm
To Kill an American nx468 Off Topic Chat 1 10 Feb 2006 12:27 pm


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:41 pm.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
TREMEK Car Videos 2003-2009 All posts are the copyright of the original authors and must be referenced with a link.