Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos  

Go Back   Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing Videos > Off Topic > Debate

Tremek Car Video Forum

Custom Wheels
racism double standards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Aug 2007, 01:59 pm   #16 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to bmxer99
Default Re: racism double standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01mmmz28 View Post
The way I see it is that the vast majority that is not classified as white, thinks that they are owed something. The ones that got screwed over the worst are the ones that complain the least....The American Indians, maybe because there are not enough of them left to be heard complaining. I fully agree that if you speak you better do it lightly because you never know who is gunna hear you. You have to walk on egg shells around most black dudes, they are the quickest to pull the "race card" IMO. Like burgh posted they have the world given to them w/ colleges, special days etc....yet it will never be enough. I have even heard a black guy say " yeah we have african history month, but it's just like the whites guys to give us the shortest and one of the coldest months"....LOL....damn man, you got an entire month out of it, the Irish only get one day( st patricks day) Where is the Italian American month? The german American month, French American month, Jewish American month, nowhere to be found, yet they don't complain one bit. Give someone a yard and they want a mile.
its cause every month is white history month
bmxer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2007, 02:08 pm   #17 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01mmmz28 View Post
Give someone a yard and they want a mile.
so true.

And as for every month being white history month i could see that but dont get caught celebrating it, ya damn cracker
Old 17 Aug 2007, 02:16 pm   #18 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxer8699 View Post
its cause every month is white history month

lol

yeah, we may be white but how many different brands of white are there?? Hmmmm......???

You wanna know how I'm not a racist? The only guy on here I hate is white......BURGH, I don't hate the color, just the fact that he's a dirty bloody brit bastard !!!!!

LOL
j/k chris, much love for the brits.
Old 17 Aug 2007, 04:28 pm   #19 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

i know a all white club you guys got the kkk and i love for a latino day all they came up with is cesar chavez day **** im mexican and i didnt even know that existed.you guys got christopher columbus and shit like that. he coulda said cinco de mayo but i guess he couldnt complain about a day where everyone gets ****ed up

2010 f1shitty
rims/tires
EVILZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2007, 05:03 pm   #20 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

Send a message via AIM to Jonnychadootz
Thumbs up Re: racism double standards

Awesome post Kunt! Another relevant topic in the world.

As I see it the double standards are ****in ridiculous. There seems to be this misconception that all white people are rich and are trying to hold every other race down. Do you really think I have that kind of power? No1 seems to realize that every god damn race on the planet has been enslaved by ever other race on the planet at 1 point or another. Must I remind people when the Moors invaded and enslaved Sicily? Also the countless white people that died trying to abolish slavery? Not to mention the white president that assisted as well? People need to get over this shit and stop making excuses. As a "white" person I am personally tired of this shit and every1 of my friends that are not white fully agree with me. They are tired of being included in the list of "minorities" that can't stop making excuses for themselves. I have never been handed shit in my life for free just based on the fact that I'm white. Hell, I don't even consider myself white, I would consider myself a shade of grey because I don't see things the way alot of others do.

Everything that Kunt posted is true, how do you have the audacity to give some1 a college scholarship based on the color of their skin? No1 else deserves that opportunity? How do u call some1 a racist name think it's ok then they hit u back with a racist name and all of a sudden they are the only racist? See, I don't respond to shit like that, I don't combat stupidity with stupidity. Change comes from within and until people can get over their own bullshit no1 will move forward.
Old 17 Aug 2007, 05:12 pm   #21 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILZ33 View Post
christopher columbus and shit like that.
yeah...cause he wasn't spanish or anything...
Old 17 Aug 2007, 05:14 pm   #22 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

i dont know what you could consider that....

2010 f1shitty
rims/tires
EVILZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2007, 06:15 pm   #23 (permalink)
Obsessed Tremekian

more of an american holiday, not racially biased
Old 17 Aug 2007, 11:36 pm   #24 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

Agreed the whole double standards thing is just stupid in my opinion
I think all the political correctness is getting out of hand these days in britain not sure about the rest of the world. Every one is spending to much time trying not to offend anyone else and not the problems that really need sorting. After all we are all the same what ever colour we are or religion
Old 18 Aug 2007, 12:15 am   #25 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to bmxer99

its like walkin on damn egg shells man
bmxer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2007, 01:41 am   #26 (permalink)
LSxless In Seattle

Nobody is owed shit but the Indians imo. I don't expect nothing from anyone just the same amount of respect that I give them. As for slavery, tough break but you weren't the ones to directly deal with it so stop with the I was a slave shit. About the "black colleges" in a way I understand it because you want to make sure they are able to get in a school and be descriminated against but at the same time they are going against what countless people both black and white fought so hard for. Hopefully we will all live in a mixican world I'm on the cutting edge bishes
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2007, 10:56 am   #27 (permalink)
Senior Tremekian

Send a message via AIM to Jonnychadootz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Nobody is owed shit but the Indians imo. I don't expect nothing from anyone just the same amount of respect that I give them. As for slavery, tough break but you weren't the ones to directly deal with it so stop with the I was a slave shit. About the "black colleges" in a way I understand it because you want to make sure they are able to get in a school and be descriminated against but at the same time they are going against what countless people both black and white fought so hard for. Hopefully we will all live in a mixican world I'm on the cutting edge bishes
Bingo Memphis and a few others said it perfectly. It's almost retarded that as a people we can't look past the dumb shit thats happened in history. I'm sure there will be plenty more dumb shit for us to deal with in the future , NM the past Not saying forget the past completely though, cause I'm sure a few know the saying about forgetting the past. What we really need to do is learn from it and not make the same dumb ass mistakes.
Old 21 Aug 2007, 07:14 pm   #28 (permalink)
Veteran Tremekian

Send a message via AIM to Soup

I heard that within the next 200 years we'll all be mixican. Edit: or our grandchildren will be anyways
Soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 08:31 pm   #29 (permalink)
LuCiFeR

Send a message via AIM to Traction Issuez

you all can be mixican, i will still be 100% fuking arsehole.

RICO BRICKINGTON

Traction Issuez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2007, 01:26 am   #30 (permalink)
User is Paid-off

Infractions: 0/3 (300)

i think the double standard is complete bullshit

that first post from UKunt is like 90-100% of how i fill about that crap

at my school, there is a group for every race but whites (philipino, asain, african american, black scholars, latino, etc.) and then when myself and some white friends want to start a "white" club they tell us its not a good idea because we will be seen as racist......................WTF????????

ppl are getting sued here for not having any african american employees that work for them, and some states are getting sued for not having any african americans in a high position for their political group.......wtf is that bullshit

and they are still called "minorities" when they easily outnumber whites (in California atleast)

there is no financial aid for whites (as far as i know) in my area
and college groups toss schalorships around to all other races, but at my school, not even one white person recieved a scholorship....wtf

everybody should be created equal (no shit) and be treated the same, i dont give a **** what happened a long time ago, let that shit go

im proud of being white so im considered to be a rasict, now that is bullshit =(
HKSemo is offline   Reply With Quote